Friday, August 21, 2009

URBAN BEAUTY, PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN




“ORDINARY BEAUTY”
6x8 inch original plein air
oil painting by Tom Brown

While waiting in my car at the edge of a parking lot, I opened my little pochade box to pass the time. Before I knew it this painting had happened.

I guess beauty can be found even in the most ordinary places. Look for the beauty in your day, today and every day. Better yet, share that with someone else.

Thanks for looking. If you’d like this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

2 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

Tom,
Thanks for showing the photo of the scene and what you painted. It's instructive to see how you've edited it to make a better composition.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Candy Barr said...

Looks like a tee box on a golf course it's so beautiful! Love to see your excellent editing of the trees and composition, by comparing to the location photo. Very wonderful.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home