Friday, August 14, 2009

OCEAN PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“LIQUID THUNDER”
6x8 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

The clean fresh smell of salt air and piercing cries of gulls are part of what I enjoy whenever I paint at the ocean. It’s the total experience that gives seascapes so much emotion.

The crashing surf pounding on the rocks at the edge of the beach. The hypnotic effect of the waves as they ebb and flow. Sand in my shoes after a day at the beach. And the special light that results from the sun’s rays reflecting off the water into the atmosphere. It’s always a bit of pure magic.

If you can’t live without this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fawn McNeill Barr said...

One of my favorites! Can almost smell the salt! fantastic work you do......

11:02 AM  
Blogger nancy wood said...

I can't live without any of these paintings, but for now I have to. Is it possible that print collectors will be living with limited edition fine art lithographs of these paintings, at some point in the future?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home