Saturday, July 18, 2009

BEACH SCENE, PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN


“NEWPORT BEACH PIER”
9x12 inch plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

I just returned from teaching a Plein Air Workshop at Newport Beach this morning and I felt it would be interesting to post this painting that I created on-site as a demonstration for the class today.

This painting is a bit larger than I normally create on location, but my studio paintings are often a great deal larger than this, often as large as 5 feet wide.

Creating a large painting is an exhilarating experience that provides a true sense of accomplishment. But many artists struggle to retain freshness and vitality in their paintings when working on a large scale.

My new “Painting BIG package” is now in stock again, and it will help any artist overcome the common pitfalls encountered when creating larger works.

This package includes a two-part video from my TV show entitled “Secrets To Creating Successful Large Oil Paintings,” where the camera follows me from start to finish as I create a large painting.

PLUS you will receive a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.” This is an absolute must for any artist who wants to create successful large-scale works or paintings that require multiple painting sessions to complete.

The entire package of two DVDs plus the printed guide is only $50. Email me for ordering details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home