Friday, June 05, 2009

POND, SMALL AFFORDABLE PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN


“EDGE OF THE POND”
5x7 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown


Come by and meet me this Saturday (the 6th). I will be showing my paintings in an Art Fair at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, along with many other artists. Admission and parking are free. There will be live entertainment, good things to eat and loads of wonderful art to view. The address is 14321 Yale Avenue, Irvine, CA 92604. This is the ONLY Art Fair in which I ever participate, and it will be worth your time to stop by. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

Gosh, Tom, I hope the weather clears up!!
It has been very fickle this week hasn't it??
Thunderstorms Wednesday and yesterday we went to sunny Malibu and painted in a lovely warmish day... And it is raining today.

Here's hoping..

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home