Sunday, May 31, 2009

SMALL AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN


“ZIGZAG ROAD”
5x7 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Again, I want to thank everyone for your glowing comments on the two new Plein Air Painting videos from my TV show. I am thrilled you all find them so helpful.

Many of you have remarked that you enjoy how the camera was able to zoom in tight and capture subtleties of color mixtures on the palette, as well as my brush techniques as I apply strokes of rich, juicy oils to the canvas.

Others have commented on the unique lessons contained in these videos, and the fresh approach to plein air painting that makes it so approachable for everyone.

It’s always rewarding to hear such positive feedback. Thanks again. Enjoy the view and have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home