Monday, April 20, 2009

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“LAST LIGHT”
4x8 inch Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Sunsets are one of my favorite times to paint outdoors. Every sunset is different, even if I’ve painted the same scene on a previous occasion.

I always encourage artists to get outside and paint directly from nature. Absorb the experience with all the senses. The sensations will be reflected in your painting, and your day will be much richer for the experience.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the view and have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

Wow, that is really wonderful. Some paintings leave me speechless, this is one of those paintings. Love, Nancy Carol

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home