Sunday, April 19, 2009

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“EARLY MORNING LIGHT”
9x12 inch Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

This painting was done as a class demonstration during Saturday’s Plein Air workshop. It is a 9x12 inch canvas, larger than I usually work when on location.

In this piece I wanted to capture the soft morning light on the homes in the distance, as well as the rich variety of greenery in the foreground. My easel was set up at the edge of a local community park that was very peaceful and serene. I tried to put that feeling into the painting as well. I was pleased with the result, and I hope you like it as well.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the view and have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home