Thursday, April 16, 2009

LARGE PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“NORTH LAKE REFLECTIONS”
12x20 inch Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

This painting was done as a class demonstration, entirely on location.

I encourage every artist to get outside with your paints and work directly from nature. Enjoy life; absorb the experience with all your senses. It will be reflected in your painting, and your day will be much richer for the experience.

I begin teaching a new 5-session plein air workshop in Southern California on May 2nd. Come join the group if you live near Orange County. We will meet 5 Saturday mornings at a new location each time and paint a variety of landscapes.

I give lots of individual attention to each artist, and all skill levels are welcome. You're sure to enjoy yourself.

Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net. I'd love to see you all there.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the view and have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

I worship you oh greatness that is Tom Brown, kisses upon the ground where you walk. Stunning reflection. Love, Nancy Carol

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home