Saturday, April 25, 2009

FRUIT, FLOWERS CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST ART by TOM BROWN




“THE COLORS OF SUNLIGHT”
6x6 inch Impressionist Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

I enjoy painting still life subjects like this in my back yard. The bright California sunlight and clear skies bring out the vibrant colors of fruit and flowers. Even the shadows are filled with reflected color, which you can see in the detail images.

This one was a joy to paint. There were also bonuses like a gentle breeze in the palm trees and the scent of flowers in the air. Hummingbirds fed among the brightly colored bushes at the edge of my yard while I painted, and several bright green parrots flew overhead.

This painting is a little jewel that will bring a colorful ray of sunshine to any room of your home. Let me know if you want this painting and we’ll make it yours. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the view and have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Nice painting, Tom! Beautiful color.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home