Wednesday, April 01, 2009

CHEESECAKE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE”
6x8 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

Tidying up after painting is the part I like best about doing a painting like this. Yummm! To purchase this tasty piece of art, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

If you’re an artist living in Orange County, California you may want to join my group of plein air painters this Saturday morning. I’m teaching another private workshop in a new location near the ocean, and newcomers are welcome. There is a small fee for the day’s session; email me for details if you’re interested: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Oh God! It is so smushy and delicious looking...
Great job Tom!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home