Sunday, April 26, 2009

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN



“INTO THE CANYON”
6x8 inch Impressionist Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

I feel very privileged to live in such a beautiful part of the country. Mountains, farms and rolling hills surround my home. There are endless landscapes begging to be painted.

Now that warmer weather is here I encourage every artist to get outside and work directly from nature. If you live in Southern California come join my new Plein Air Workshop that begins May 2nd (next Saturday).

We will paint at a variety of breathtaking locations around Orange County during a series of 5 Saturday Workshops. I share all my inside tips and techniques, including color mixing, values, composition and brushwork. All mediums are welcome, but I will be working in oils.

For more details, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

You will soon see why Plein Air painting is one of the great joys of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home