Thursday, March 19, 2009

COLORFUL LAGUNA BEACH SUNSET PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“LIGHT ACROSS THE WATER”
8X10 inch original oil painting by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

This is a view of the famous cliffs in Laguna Beach, seen from the gazebo near Las Brisas restaurant at sunset. Dramatic clouds in the sky cast shadows over the nearby cliffs while the distant cliff is bathed in golden sunlight.

I live in Southern California where we enjoy comfortable weather year-‘round. As a result, I am able to frequently paint landscapes, harbors and ocean scenes on location.

I also conduct painting workshops in Southern California where I teach oil painting in the Impressionist style and I host a popular TV Art Instruction show.

My paintings have sold through top galleries for over 20 years and my work is in private and corporate collections like Sears, Standard Oil, and Coca Cola. Through my art I try to show others the beauty I see in the world around us.

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Hi Tom
I can hear and smell the "surf" in this...beautiful piece!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mark Landes said...

I feel those palm tree sky holes [ala Carlson] are staring at me. Mark

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home