Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AFFORDABLE MINIATURE OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“BACK ROAD UNDER SILVER SKIES”
4x3 inch original oil painting by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

About The Painting:
When there is no time to do a full sized painting I sometimes record the essence of a scene in little jewels like this to preserve the moment for another time. This miniature oil painting is another in my new series called “LITTLE TREASURES.” I hope you like it.

I live in Southern California and create many of these paintings on location using a compact metal paintbox that is completely self-contained. I simply open the box and paint, then close the lid and I’m packed to go. My wet palette and fresh painting are safely contained inside. Full details are in my electronic handout called “USEFUL TIPS FOR PLEIN AIR PAINTING” (available for $10). Email me if you’re interested.

About Me:
I’m a lifelong artist and host of a TV Art Instruction show. I also conduct painting workshops where I teach oil painting in the Impressionist style. My paintings have sold through top galleries for over 20 years and my work is in private and corporate collections like Sears, Standard Oil, and Coca Cola.

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger EGMILLS said...

great work

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home