Thursday, February 26, 2009

LITTLE TREASURE BY TOM BROWN


“VIEW FROM QUAIL HILL”
6x4 inch original oil painting by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

This is another in my new series called “Little Treasures.” Each one is a small, highly affordable original oil painting celebrating the beauty of our world. I live in Southern California and I paint on a daily basis, often on location (en plein air). These Little Treasures are a way of sharing with others the beauty I see and paint.

Notes:
This Little Treasure can be placed in the frame of your choice, or displayed on a shelf or table with an easel. Some collectors “float” these paintings on the wall without a frame, suspended about ¼ inch out from the wall. If you would like details for displaying it this way, I will include information when the painting is shipped.

About Me:
I’m a lifelong artist and host of a TV Art Instruction show. I also conduct painting workshops where I teach oil painting in the Impressionist style. My paintings have sold through top galleries for over 20 years and my work is in private and corporate collections like Sears, Standard Oil, and Coca Cola.

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Joy said...

Tom, I like your paintings. Simple, direct shapes, good brushwork and color thats clean.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home