Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OCEAN PALMS PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“CLIFF NOTES”
6x8 inch plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

Once in awhile a giant section of this cliff tumbles into the ocean. I have seen the results more than once and I am glad I wasn’t standing there at the time.

These breathtaking cliffs are in the artist’s colony of Laguna Beach, one of my favorite spots to paint. Palm trees rustle in the balmy ocean breeze as seagulls circle overhead. It’s an artist’s dream come true.

After a day of painting here I always come away feeling mellow and relaxed. I think it shows in the painting. I hope you like it.

If you would like this painting on your own wall, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net and we’ll make it yours. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Just beautiful! Lovely tropical colours. How amazing to be near somewhere like this - maybe someday! *sigh*

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home