Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WINTER FARM PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“FIELDS AT REST”
8x6 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

If you are Southern California this coming weekend I invite you to join me for a Saturday morning plein air workshop. Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new “PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE” will get you started on the right path, even if you are an absolute beginner.

The PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.

There is still time to order in time for Christmas. The special Holiday price is just $50 and SHIPPING IS FREE within the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
A light dusting of snow on the ground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home