Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“THE GUARDIAN”
8x6 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I was captivated by the shape and structure of this massive oak, and sought to express the scene with bold and powerful brush strokes that echoed the strength of the tree. I feel this one has lots of punch for a small painting. Hope you like it.

By the way, if you are Southern California this coming weekend I invite you to join me for a Saturday morning plein air workshop. Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Holiday parties

1 Comments:

Blogger David M. Crews said...

This is a nice one today. That tree has some real form and solidity to it.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home