Monday, December 15, 2008

PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“FENCE LINE”
8x6 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Paintings created on location are like little jewels that sparkle with life, and I always feel a sense of deep satisfaction upon returning from a day in the field.

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new “PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE” will get you started on the right path. It includes videos from my TV shows and much more.

The “PLEIN AIR QUICK-START” PACKAGE will let you join the fun of outdoor painting, even if you are an absolute beginner.

The new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.

There is still time to order in time for Christmas. The special Holiday price is just $50 and SHIPPING IS FREE within the USA.

To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Christmas lights on neighborhood homes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home