Sunday, December 14, 2008

PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“5 O’CLOCK SHADOW”
8x6 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

On my blog I usually show small plein air paintings, but I work in all sizes and often create larger paintings on commission like the one shown below. Please email me if you are interested in having me create something special for your walls: tombrownstudio@cox.net.


If you are an artist who wants to create larger paintings at a professional level, check out my new “PAINTING BIG PACKAGE.” (The same concepts also apply to smaller paintings that will take multiple sessions to complete.)

A new supply of the “PAINTING BIG” videos has just arrived, and orders are being shipped immediately. My special “PAINTING BIG” package includes two full length videos plus a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.”

The two videos are from my TV show, where I was filmed live as I painted a large canvas from start to finish. These are the same techniques I used when creating three recent 5-foot-wide commissioned paintings now permanently installed in the lobby of the Civic Center.

“ESSENTIAL SECRETS TO PAINTING BIG” includes:

How to produce paintings with “wall power” for better sales.

How to create a sense of cohesiveness and continuity in your paintings.

The two critical viewing distances, and how to handle them.

How to wrap up a painting session so that the next session will flow better.

Important advance preparation to handle before picking up a brush.

How to create large paintings in a small studio. (Perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a spacious studio.)

What keeps collectors coming back for more of your paintings.

Read these unsolicited comments from an artist who recently purchased my new “Painting Big” package:

“. . . I received your new “Painting Big” package. Wow, it's wonderful! I couldn't be happier. Over the years I've taken lots of college level art and painting classes and . . . I've had it wrong all of these years . . . the light bulb went on and I know my paintings will improve . . . you are an incredible teacher and I thank you for making these lessons available to us out here in cyber land at such a reasonable price. I've never spent a better $50. Thanks so much!”

The special offer price is $50, with free shipping to anywhere in the USA. This special “PAINTING BIG” PACKAGE also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends! To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Children watching out the window for Santa’s sleigh

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That 6x8 is a beauty! Such flow and it looks BIG!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home