Sunday, December 07, 2008

LARGE PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“SATURDAY MORNING VISTA”
18x8 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

This was painted as a demonstration for my group of plein air workshop students Saturday morning. You are welcome to join me for these workshops if you live in Southern California; email for details.

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE will get you started on the right path. It also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends!

The new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.



The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere, PLUS my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time.


The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET contains more than 40 full color reproductions of plein air paintings from a major solo exhibition.

The entire PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Living life with enthusiasm

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori McNamara said...

Hi Tom,

I loved the new "Painting Big" DVDs, you did a great job on them and the painting. I learned a lot of new tips and they were a pleasure to watch. You have given me quite a bit to think about and there are some things I would like to try, I would recomend the videos to anyone.

Best Wishes,

Lori McNamara
http://lorisart.blogspot.com/

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home