Sunday, November 16, 2008

NEWPORT BEACH, LARGE PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING




NEWPORT BEACH, LARGE PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING

“HARBOR DRAMA”
16x8 inch plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

ANNOUNCING AN ALL-NEW DOUBLE VIDEO SET - I am now taking pre-orders for the newest set of videos taken from my TV series, in which I demonstrate how to create a large studio painting from a small plein air study.
The lesson is contained on two DVDs in which I create a 24x36 inch canvas from start to finish. In these 2 videos I share everything about the process, and the cameras capture it all, from details of my color-mixing on the palette to the way I lay strokes of paint on the canvas.

I also include tips on composition, blocking-in, values, edge treatment, aerial perspective, surface texture, how and when to use artistic license, plus much more.

I am now taking pre-orders for the first release of this 2-DVD set at a special price of $50. Don’t miss out. These videos also make unique Holiday gifts for your artist friends!

BONUS: For a limited time I will also include absolutely FREE my “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG,” which contains priceless information such as how to ensure that your painting has IMPACT in a gallery setting, how to work on large paintings in a small space, secrets to keeping freshness and vitality in your work, special equipment that makes life easier, and much more.

Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s happy thought:
Being content with your life

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home