Sunday, November 09, 2008

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING

“VIEW FROM QUAIL HILL”
12x7 inch Plein Air oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Saturday morning my group of 20 student artists joined me at Quail Hill, with this breathtaking view of mountains in the distance. This is the canvas I painted during the workshop.

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new “PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE” will get you started on the right path. It includes videos from my TV shows and much more. It also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends! Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s happy thought:
Birds singing with nature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home