Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SCENIC PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“WHITE EGRETS”
PLEIN AIR PAINTING by Tom Brown
5x6 inch original oil
To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Saturday morning I joined a fellow artist for a day of plein air painting at this Wildlife Sanctuary. In the photo below my friend is beginning to paint and my easel is on the left where I set up to paint today’s picture.


As we painted, a number of egrets were fishing on the distant edge of the water and I included them in my painting. You need to look closely to see them.

Next weekend I begin teaching a new 5-week Plein Air Workshop for other artists here in Southern California. The workshop is now sold out and enrollment is full. If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE will get you started on the right path.

The PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is priced at $50 and it includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.

Email me for details tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
A relaxing day outdoors with a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home