Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“ARROYO BRIDGE”
PLEIN AIR PAINTING by Tom Brown
18x24 inch original oil on canvas
To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE will get you started on the right path.

The new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET
of plein air paintings.


The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere, PLUS my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time.

The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET contains more than 40 full color reproductions of plein air paintings from a major solo exhibition.

The entire PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
A warm puppy to hold

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow. you are so good, I loved the palate in "Open feilds." I snuck out of my hospital bed to duck into the activities center and e-mail you, before they come and make me go to bed; I got hit by a drunk driver, my leg is broken, I need another surgery around the first, and will not be walking for two months. But I'll be getting a lot of drawing done in bed, the driver was insured at least. Love, Carol

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home