Saturday, October 11, 2008

LAGUNA BEACH VISTA BY TOM BROWN


“LAGUNA BEACH VISTA”
by Tom Brown
8x10 inch original oil on canvas
To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, this will get you started on the right path.


It’s a special PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE that includes:

1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs

The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere, PLUS my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time.
The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The complete PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
A day at the ocean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home