Monday, October 27, 2008

HOUSE, PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


HOUSE, PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN

“LIVING THE DREAM LIFE”
by Tom Brown
6x8 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE will get you started on the right path. It also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends!

The new PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.


The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere, PLUS my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time.

The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET contains more than 40 full color reproductions of plein air paintings from a major solo exhibition.

The entire PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

For those who prefer book format, I also have two very popular “e-books” on CDs that are perfect for the beginning artist or beginning plein air painter. These are electronic books that can be read on a computer, or printed out for permanent reference.

“OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” and “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” cover the basics of my Quick Start Shortcuts to oil painting in easy-to-follow steps. They are perfect for all skill levels.

Each CD is priced at $30, with free shipping anywhere in the USA. Or take advantage of my SPECIAL E-BOOK PACKAGE for just $50.

The SPECIAL E-BOOK PACKAGE includes:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE described above.
2) TWO E-BOOKS on CDs (“OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” and “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY”)
3) PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET containing more than 40 full color reproductions of plein air paintings from a major solo exhibition.

The entire E-BOOK PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
A new hobby

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Very nice, Tom!!! The clouds are beautiful!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home