Friday, October 03, 2008

DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“TUCKED AWAY”
by Tom Brown
6x8 inch original oil
Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

An artist friend chose this spot when we painted together recently, and it made a perfect subject. I never would have found this on my own. I always enjoy these little painting excursions with friends because I never know what kind of scenery to expect.

Tomorrow morning I’m joining another artist and longtime friend at a location of his choosing, and once again I’m looking forward to fresh subject matter to paint. Keep an eye on my blog to find out.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view.

Today’s thought:
Exploring new locations with friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Atul Pande said...

I like this work very much. The color harmony in it is outstanding.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home