Wednesday, October 01, 2008

COUNTRY ROAD, PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“SLOW GOING ON A DIRT ROAD”
by Tom Brown
8x5 inch original oil
Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Sometimes less is more. I had intended to more fully develop this painting, but I liked the freshness and spontaneous feeling at this stage so I decided to stop while I was ahead.

This is another road I took that’s “off the beaten path.” Artists who paint with me know that I enjoy finding new and remote locations like this to paint. It appeared that no one had used this dirt road in years, and I didn’t see anyone else the entire time I painted this canvas. I finally headed back without ever learning where it leads.

Hope you like this one; thanks for stopping by.

Today’s thought:
Getting lost, and finding your way back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Atul Pande said...

this is just beautiful. You have the loose style I aspire to. Thanks!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home