Monday, September 08, 2008

PLEIN AIR STUDY BY TOM BROWN


“PLEIN AIR STUDY”
by Tom Brown

I wish every artist who follows my blog could join me for my live workshops. We always have a great time, and even first-time artists discover how easy it is to paint if you have good instruction.

If you can’t join me in person, check out my CDs and DVDs. Each CD is like a “book on your computer.” You can even print them out for handy reference. They are designed for every artist from the complete beginner to the seasoned professional.

“OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” shows you how to create a beautiful oil painting on your very first try, in easy-to-follow steps. It tells everything you need to know, including how to mix paint and place the brush strokes. I even list specific recipes for color mixing. It's like attending one of my workshops at home. - $30

“PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY”
shows everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting, including all my inside tips, tricks and techniques. Page 48 even includes a comparison of basic approaches depending on weather conditions. - $30

My DVDs are videos of TV shows where I am filmed in real time, painting on location. You look over my shoulder as I create a number of paintings under different conditions. Each DVD is $30, or you can get the full set of 4 for just $100.

Email me for more details. tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
The joy of painting outdoors

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is really gorgeous, and so understated. -Carol

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home