Sunday, September 21, 2008

ORANGES, DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“GLOWING COLORS”
Daily Painting by Tom Brown

6x6 inch original oil
Email for purchasing details. tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I was intrigued with the way the light glowed through the fruit of the cut slice of orange, and wanted to capture that effect. I also liked the contrast of colors in the objects shown here.

I hope you enjoy today’s painting as much as I enjoyed creating it. Thanks for stopping by.

Today’s thought:
Fresh orange slices.

2 Comments:

Blogger trailbee said...

I would give a lot to know exactly how you felt when you stood back, looked and said: "Enough." This is great. Thanks.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

what a beautiful still life. It is wonderfully fresh and light.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home