Tuesday, September 23, 2008

COUNTRY ROAD PLEIN AIR BY TOM BROWN


“A PEACEFUL COUNTRY ROAD”
PLEIN AIR PAINTING by Tom Brown
6x6 inch original oil on canvas

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, this will get you started on the right path.


It’s a special PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE that includes:

1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs


The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere, PLUS my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time.

The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The complete PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
A ride in the country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home