Saturday, August 30, 2008

HARBOR AND BOATS, DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“HARBOR LIGHT”
Daily Painting by Tom Brown
6x8 inch original oil, ready to frame
SOLD

I often create small studies like this as preparation for larger paintings. Despite their size, these little gems capture the true energy and excitement of the composition, and they are very satisfying to paint.

This is a unique opportunity to own an original piece of my work at a very affordable price. I offer these small paintings online as a way to introduce my work to new collectors. I also paint in larger sizes on commission, and welcome inquiries.

If you would like to own this painting, email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
Sparkling reflections in harbor water

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home