Friday, August 29, 2008

ARTISTS BRUSHES, DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“STUDIO BRUSH CAN”
Daily Painting by Tom Brown
5x7 inch original oil

SOLD

I keep my studio brushes in a variety of old tin cans, jars and mugs. I especially like the cans with the ridges in the center. I enjoy the way they catch light and reflect other things in the studio. I have painted some of them in the past, and today this one caught my eye and politely asked to be immortalized. Enjoy!

If you would like to own this painting, email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought:
Reflections in tin cans

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Killer can! Rest of the painting is great too.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Craig and Tanya Amberson, said...

You really nailed the light and shadows on this one. Well done!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Molly Mansfield said...

I love this painting. your brushstrokes in the can are fantastic!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home