Friday, June 27, 2008

PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




“FIRST LIGHT, BEFORE THE WORLD STIRS”
6x6 inch oil on canvas

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

The reward for getting out before dawn was being able to capture this with only a few occasional cars passing. I dodged off the road as necessary, but was mostly left to paint in solitude.

A foggy mist softened the sounds of the world, and added a crisp sweetness to the air. Morning traffic was flowing toward Los Angeles on the freeway in the distance, but the noises were muffled by the atmosphere. It was the start of a beautiful day.

I was very pleased with this one. I hope you like it too, and I wish you a day filled with joy. Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The first cup of morning coffee

1 Comments:

Blogger Making A Mark said...

Nice colours Tom - I was thinking early morning as soon as I saw this!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home