Sunday, May 18, 2008

PALM TREES & MOONLIGHT BY TOM BROWN


“MOONLIGHT AND PALMS”
10x4 inch original oil
SOLD

Remember the sense of peace you felt relaxing outdoors in the moonlight? The world is quiet. The air is sweet. A gentle breeze cools your face. Memories like those are what I wanted to bring to this painting. If this painting helps you recall those feelings, then I have succeeded. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

If you would like to make this painting yours, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net. Enjoy your day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Romantic settings

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JudyMackeyart said...

Hi Tom,
Beautiful! The colors and the mood of the painting are just gorgeous.
Judy

10:55 AM  
Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful colors and nice composition!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't really care about the sweet breeze and all of that, but I would like to know how you achieved the perfect antithetical purple to the yellow in the moonlight? Is there a methodology involved? Do you have a system, like the way some artists have a system for the color of shadows? Wow, that is such a wonderful painting. I have a forum for my art, it's a 'newsletter,' but in reality it's a book on CD, The Paper Pirates write it, I'll send you the June issue. And now that it's out, I have time to get back to my artwork, which reminds me, I still need to get those CDs from you, those technique guides,that you have for sale on your web site, and will it ever be great to start in on that, I'll send you some dough with the June newsletter, that way you can see where my work is right now, and hopefully steer me in the right direction, regaring which tutorials (CDs)would be beneficial for me. Thank you for being you. Love, Carol

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home