Saturday, May 17, 2008

HONEY JAR, CHERRIES, FLOWERS BY TOM BROWN


“SWEETNESS & LIGHT”
8x4 inch original oil painting


Emotional impact in a painting is more important than mere details to me. I paint from the heart, and what I wanted to capture in this little gem was simply color and light.

I loved the illumination of the honey jar and how the colors of these flowers contrasted with it. This one will add a joyful color note to any wall in your home. If you simply cannot live without it, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Finding joy in every day

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger theresamillerwatercolors said...

beautiful painting and composition! i love the way you find joy and beauty in the simplest things in life. have a great day!

5:01 AM  
Blogger kaycrain said...

Tom,
This one's gorgeous. Love the colors...complimentary gold and purple look great together.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home