Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LARGE CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING


“COMPARING APPLES TO APPLES”
16x7 inch original oil painting

This is another in my series of tasty contemporary still life paintings with juicy, rich color and brushwork. Click the image for a larger view. Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you want this painting for your wall.

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website. For information on my new set of DVDs please email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.


Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Roadside fruit stands

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful!!! This should hang beside Comparing Oranges to Oranges.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home