Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LARGE CALIFORNIA OCEAN & PALM TREES DAILY PAINTING




Title: “LAGUNA VISTA”
Size: 16x6 inch original oil painting

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net to purchase today's daily painting of Laguna beach and palm trees.
SOLD

There is nothing like the experience of painting outdoors directly from nature. In my TV shows I share the secrets, tips and techniques of how I paint on location. And now the first four of these shows are available on DVDs so you can watch and study them at home.

In the “Back Bay” video I use a special outdoor painting kit that doesn’t cost a cent. It’s perfect for a first-time outdoor painter because it eliminates the need for costly equipment like French easels or other specialized gear.

Each video shows a demonstration painted entirely on location and filmed in real time as I develop the picture from a blank panel to a finished oil painting. It’s the next best thing to being on location with me!

My first 4 DVDs are available at $30 each, with free shipping (to the US only). For a limited time I am offering all 4 for just $100 (a $20 savings). To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Today’s thought to smile about:
Seagulls effortlessly riding the wind

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home