Sunday, April 20, 2008

LAKEFRONT DAILY PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




“SILVER WATERS”
6x8 inch original oil painting

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net to purchase this painting.
SOLD

This peaceful scene was painted at Woodbridge Lake during my Saturday morning plein air workshop. The skies were slightly overcast, creating a silvery gray look to the lake. It was a perfect morning for painting outdoors and we set up our easels beneath large trees at the edge of the lake next to Waters Restaurant to paint this charming scene. I wish you could have been there with us.

There is nothing like the experience of painting outdoors directly from nature. In the videos of my TV shows I share the secrets, tips and techniques of how I paint on location. In the “Back Bay” video I use a special outdoor painting kit that doesn’t cost a cent. It’s perfect for a first-time outdoor painter because it eliminates the need for costly equipment like French easels or other specialized gear.

Each video shows a demonstration painted entirely on location and filmed in real time as I develop the picture from a blank panel to a finished oil painting. It’s the next best thing to being on location with me!

My first 4 DVDs are available at $30 each, with free shipping (to the US only). For a limited time I am offering all 4 for just $100 (a $20 savings). To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Today’s thought to smile about:
A morning stroll on a quiet beach

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn M. King said...

Tom, I drop by often and admire your work so much. From reading your blog and others (Jennifer Young), curiosity and resolve pushed me out to paint en plein aire this last Friday. What a wonderful experience! Thanks for the encouragement to do so! Photos on my blog.
As I've said before, I want to paint trees like you do! So little strokes, so perfectly executed, say so much.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home