Saturday, July 11, 2009

COUNTRY ROAD DAILY PAINTING, LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“SUNBEAMS ON THE ROAD”
6x6 inch original oil painting

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting.
SOLD

I love to explore back roads in the countryside. It always seems that something fascinating could be around the next turn. Sometimes it’s a surprising vista, or a charming small town that time has forgotten, or merely the simple beauty of sunlight and shadows streaming across the pavement.

The road always seems to beckon me to take just one more turn. It’s a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of our daily life and high technology, to simply get away from it all and take a long ride on a country road. Thanks for looking; have a good day.


2 Comments:

Blogger Marie Fox said...

Another delicious painting! I absolutely love your colors and the way you apply the paint. This is a lovely scene too.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

I love your plein air paintings. I plan to try it myself this Spring...we'll see how it goes:)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home