Sunday, April 13, 2008

CALIFORNIA LANDSCAPE WITH MOUNTAINS BY TOM BROWN


“VIEW FROM TOP OF THE WORLD”
6x12 inch original oil painting
SOLD

I held a Saturday morning plein air class yesterday at a spot high over Laguna that is known as the “top of the world” because you can see forever in all directions. I painted this demonstration piece during class. The view was incredible, and the only difficulty about the location was in choosing which of the wonderful panoramas to paint first. Hope you like this one. Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you want this painting for your wall.

For details about my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Complete information is on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Old friendships

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home