Thursday, March 20, 2008

ROSE & LOVE LETTER DAILY PAINTING


“LOVE LETTER”
5x7 inch original oil painting

SOLD

I wanted to show the way the light filtered through the bottom part of the letter, and I liked the way the rose cast shadows on it. This is a very simple composition that seems to have an interesting story, and the color of the red rose is a nice focal point.

If you wish to purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net for details. Shipping is free, and I accept PayPal or personal checks.

Thanks for looking.

Today is NOT the day, but I will offer a FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY this month. Keep watching my blog every day. When I post the notice, you will have 24 hours to email me your entry into the free drawing.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Love stories

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home