Sunday, March 23, 2008

LARGE PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE, HOME, TREES, DAILY PAINTER



“HOME SWEET HOME”
18x12 inch original oil painting, ready to frame
If you wish to purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net for details. Shipping is free, and I accept PayPal or personal checks.

This is a larger painting than I usually create on location but I felt inspired by the location and beautiful weather. This canvas has very soft, muted colors and bold brushwork. I think it will bring a breath of fresh air and sunshine into any room.

I painted this while conducting my usual Saturday morning Plein Air class. Pictured above are some of the other artists who joined me. We had a wonderful time painting together; thanks for joining me everybody!

Today’s thought to smile about:
A cure for the hiccups

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

I love how this turned out Tom! The decision to put a pathway in really leads my eye into the painting. I wish I had thought of that for mine. This is really beautiful!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Ousley said...

Excellent cool and soft atmosphere. Should sell quick.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home