Saturday, March 15, 2008

LAGUNA BEACH DAILY PAINTING, OCEAN, SURF, PALM TREES


“LAGUNA AS YOU LIKE IT”
8x10 inch original oil painting
SOLD

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting or if you would like to commission me to create a special painting for your home or office.

If you’re interested in my CD on “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” click the headline above. Details are on my website.

REMINDER: I will do another FREE ART GIVEAWAY this month and you might be the lucky winner. The “rules” are simple: Today is not the day but when I post the notice, you will have 24 hours to email me your entry into the free drawing. There are no strings attached; even shipping is free.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Friends who choose to stay in touch

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Lovely, beachy, mood.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home