Sunday, March 30, 2008

DAILY PAINTING, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE BY TOM BROWN


“BROWN PAPER BAG AND ORANGE”
6x6 inch original oil painting


It was fun to paint something as commonplace as a crumpled bag, and I was interested in how the light filtered through the brown paper on the left side of the bag. A nice simple, solid composition.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting or if you would like to commission me to create a special painting for your home or office.

To view paintings available on my website, click the headline above today’s image. Thanks for looking.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The Goodyear blimp

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

I love looking at your paintings every day! They're really nice! I wish I lived close enough to paint with your plein air group.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home