Friday, March 28, 2008

DAILY PAINTING, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE BY TOM BROWN


“MURANO GLASS”
6x8 inch original oil painting


While visiting Venice, Italy I took a small boat to the tiny island of Murano to watch the outstanding artistry of glass blowers at work there. I brought back a number of pieces that interested me, some of which had exquisite and unusual colors. This painting is a fairly simple composition in terms of shapes, but I was intrigued by the unique colors within the glasswork. I hope you like it.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting or if you would like to commission me to create a special painting for your home or office.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Enjoying a comfortable silence

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful colors!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home