Saturday, December 01, 2007

LARGE ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST



Thank you to all my loyal fans for the rave reviews about my new Art CD. I’m glad you like it. I created this one for TRUE BEGINNERS and even included such detailed information as how much paint to pick up on the brush, how to apply a stroke on the canvas, and even how to use the palette knife most effectively. I truly feel it’s my best yet, and I am glad you’re enjoying it so much. If anyone else wants a copy, please email me at tombrownart@gmail.com for ordering instructions. The price is $30. I ship fast so you’ll get it quickly.

Today’s painting:
“GRACEFUL TREES”
12x16 inch original oil painting

This is a large original oil painting of a peaceful countryside scene with graceful trees and open spaces. A clear blue sky with just a hint of clouds adds the final touch to this canvas. Today’s painting is available directly from my blog. Please email me if you are interested. tombrownart@gmail.com It will be shipped promptly and it arrives ready to frame. I ship to the U.S. only.

The winner in my FREE ART GIVEAWAY is M. B. of Twisp, WA. The painting will be shipped first thing Monday morning. I expect to post the winner’s comments on my blog once the painting arrives; keep watching.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Realizing how beautiful our world truly is!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home