Saturday, December 08, 2007

LARGE OIL PAINTING, PLUS NEW PLEIN AIR INSTRUCTION CD!



My newest Art CD for PLEIN AIR PAINTING is finally available!

It’s called “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” and it’s for anyone from absolute beginners to experienced artists. This is the one you’ve all been asking for. Everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting is included here. It’s like attending one of my outdoor workshops no matter where you live.

I show you all my inside tips, tricks and techniques; things that you can use right away. I explain how to get started, an easy way to simplify complex scenes, how to judge values (the lightness and darkness of colors), the best ways to use brush stroke technique and lots more. I even include details on an inexpensive painting kit that goes anywhere. (It costs “pocket change” and I use mine frequently.)

Just email me at tombrownart@gmail.com for ordering instructions. The CD price is $30 including shipping. I ship to the US only, and I accept PayPal or personal checks.

Today’s painting:
“FRESH COLORS”
14x18” original oil painting on stretched canvas
Click the headline to bid on today's painting.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Finding the perfect gift

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paintdancer said...

I love this painting, and was watching it on ebay. Today it's gone. Oh well.

Your still life paintings are gorgeous. I never much cared for your landscapes- weren't colorful enough for this colorist, lol! But your still lifes are more colorful than mine! I love them! Are you offering any discount on your CD to the daily painter members?

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home