Sunday, December 02, 2007

LARGE CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING



This is a large original oil painting of a peaceful countryside. A dirt road leads toward graceful trees and open spaces, and a clear blue sky adds the final touch to this canvas. This is the perfect gift for someone special in your life. A TV crew filmed me painting on location in Southern California. Email me at tombrownart@gmail.com for a link to see the film online.

Today’s painting:
“TWIN SENTINELS”
12x16 inch original oil painting
Click the headline to purchase.

The winner in my FREE ART GIVEAWAY is M. B. of Twisp, WA. The painting will be shipped first thing Monday morning. I expect to post the winner’s comments on my blog once the painting arrives; keep watching.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Getting into the Holiday Spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home