Thursday, December 06, 2007

FARM SCENE, PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING



“MORNING LIGHT ON THE FARM”
6x8 inch original oil painting

This charming little piece was painted in the early morning at the edge of a local farm. Workers were already busy when I arrived to set up my easel, but I didn’t include them in the painting. I liked the feeling of solitude with empty fields and long morning shadows. Hope you like it.

Make me an offer if you’re interested in this piece. tombrownart@gmail.com I accept PayPal and personal checks. I ship to the U.S. only, however. To see paintings in my eBay store, click the headline. Thanks for looking.

Thanks again to my fans who keep sending rave reviews about my new Art CD. I’m glad you like it so much. I truly feel it’s my best yet, and I am glad you’re enjoying it. If anyone else wants a copy, please email me at tombrownart@gmail.com for ordering instructions. This one is for TRUE BEGINNERS and even includes such detailed information as how much paint to pick up on the brush, how to apply a stroke on the canvas, and even how to use the palette knife most effectively. The price is just $30 including shipping. I ship fast so you’ll get it quickly. I ship to the U.S. only.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Enjoying the company of a good friend

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Mahorney said...

Tom,
I must have missed the post about the art CD.Do you have a link to more info? any previews?

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home